The Food Program provides free breakfast and/or lunch June 19 - August 4. Breakfast and lunch will be served Monday through Friday (with the exception of one location). Children under age 18 can visit any location for a meal.
Breakfast served 8:30 a.m. Lunch served noon to 1 p.m.
These locations are open Mondays through Fridays:
- Arthur Elementary School - 2630 B Ave. NE
- First Congregational UCC-South Unit - 361 17th St. SE
- Harrison Elementary School - 1310 11th St. NW
- Madison Elementary School - 1341 Woodside Dr. NW
- Olivet Neighborhood Mission - 230 10th St. NW
- Polk Alternative Education Center - 1500 B Ave. NE
- Taylor Elementary School - 720 7th Ave. SW
- Wright Elementary School - 1524 Hollywood Blvd. NE
Roosevelt Middle School, 300 13th St. NW provides meals on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
At all locations breakfast is served 8:30 a.m. Lunch is served noon to 1 p.m.